Suffered from lower back pain, report shows Spondyloisthesis, causing severe degenerative change in facet and symphsis pubis. Cause for pain?

i have suffered lowe back pain since i was 22,23. I have had many scans over the years to see what was wrong but always came back normal. In 2010 i had been said in a report that i had spondylolisthesis being caused by severe degenerative change in the facet joints bilaterally. There is uncovering of the intervertebral disc without herniation. Prominent calcification of the free margin of the disc at the right lateral aspect. There is mild central canal stenosis. Lateral recess is adequate. Nominal mild foraminal stenosis bilaterally in L5/s1. degenerative changes in the symphysis pubis. In the last 2 years i can not walk without getting bad pain where i had to get crutches and cant sit for long or stand for long. The more things i try to do the worse it gets. My doctor told me that this scan is fine and it is normal, but i dont understand what all this means.I wake up through the night with pains in both hips and bad bottom pains and tingling in my left leg
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013