Suffered from leprosy previously. Having swelling in hands, fingers, legs. Painful. Burning sensation when scratched. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, I had suffered from Leprosy 10 yrs back taken whole treatment but in aug 2012 what i realised that in my hands there was muscles pain so as per biopsy doc gave me wysole started from 40 mg. i took the treatment now from around 2 months there is swelling in my hands,fingers & legs. both the hands & legs muscles are painning, when i scratched on my skin there is burning senssation.please give me suggestion i am very tired
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013