Suffered chicken pox. What is the chance of contracting it through intercourse?

hello dr, my hubby s d chicken pox14daysprior wen it started with fever and 2 days later developed blisters.was isolated till no new ones formed and until almost all scabbed.its been 3 days since all scabbed.i ve had chicken pox during my childhood is der any risk of getting t if we have intercourse.also my 3 yr old child nw since 3 days is moving along with his dad.he is vaccinated.hw about his risk too? wil b greatful if u cd give me ur opinion.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013