Suffered celebral infarction. History of congestive heart failure. Has violent and compulsive behavior. Opinion?

Hi! My father is 71 yes old congestive heart failure patient. 20 days back he had a cerebral infarction. After that his agitation and aggressive behaviour has increased. He was always a short tempered person abusive also sometimes. But in the past 15 days he has become violent to. He dozen sleep at all at night and his behaviour is compulsive too. Like every half an hour he goes to the toilet. We consulted a neurologist who prescribed quitipine 25 mg. But since after 3 days also his aggression increased our family doc changed to oleanz 10 mg. But I don't see any difference at all. Sleeping pills also don't work on him. Please help whether which mess is better or I should take a third opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013