Suffered a burn injury. Got tetanus injection. Lump in the groin area. No pain. Should I go for surgery?

Hi, Couple of months back my leg got an injury , burn (Bike s silencer). I took a Tetnus injection also and the wound got dressed. But i can still see the marks and looks like it is burnt but the skin is somewhat soft and around the wound is some brownish black marks. But after some time i noticed that in my groin region of leg , something is bulging out. After some medicines it got lightly disaapeared but still i can see a bulge and when i press it i can feel some hard small button like tissue/some thing. When i visited doctor, he said nothing to worry, it is casual and sometimes it can last like that only for a long time. It has not grown in size nor the bulge, i am able to walk , run, jog , do physical excercise properly. But sometimes it feels a little pain and at that time the leg feels the strain.. but after couple of minutes the pain will go off. So, my question is , can i surgically remove that one... or not , because i am a single and unmarried , and doctor told not to worry and no surgery is required in this stage. but what i can do, because i can still see the bulge and it is scaring me like anything. Can you please suggest some actions, excercises or any suggestions? Thanks , Dev
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012