Suffer with difficult bowel movement, not constipated. History of minor surgery in anus. Cause of difficulty?

I am 87. I have to apply some pressure when i go for bowel movement . I am not constipated, but somehow think it is because of the nervous system . Taking a table-spoon of cremaffin at bed time is of some help, but still i have to apply pressure. Earlier due to minor surgery in the anus the doctor appears to have inadvertantly touched a nerve. I suffrered for almost three years with bladder and prostate problem. But right now I am free of both problems. What could be the reason of my difficult bowel movement? Kindly advice. PNMurti YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012