Suffer from spondylosis. Not on medication. Taking medicine for hypertension. Pain in the left side of the body. Remedy?

Sir, For the last three years I am having spondilosis. Now I am residing here in U.A.E.I consulted a doctor and theDr. gave me phisiothrphy for three times. Now I am not taking any medicine other than pain killers, if needed.I am using medicines for B.P for the last ten years.Micardis40plus in the morning ,concor5mg,loric00,lipitor10mg inthe night. Now I amhaving severpain in my left side including my head.When I take rest it will reduce a little.Sitting and reading or doing any work is difficult for me.Dr.plese give your valuable advice.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013