Suffer from sore on the scalp. History of ovarian cancer. Swollen painful lymph nodes on the neck, headache. Leukemia?

I am 44 years old, female, I have had ovarian cancer but removed with surgery15 years ago. Boyhood of my grandmothers died before 40 with cancer. I am now suffering from a single sore on my scalp at the hair line. It has healed and returned for almost 6 months now. I also have swollen painful lymph nodes on both sides of my neck that are causing pain and a stiff neck . I was put on a sulphur antibiotic for 10 days with no change. Now I have a horrible headache.....I am worried about leukemia since that is strong on both sides.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013