Suffer from sore legs, tight calf muscle. Taking carbimazole for thyroid problem. Medication side effects? <br><br><br><br><br><br>

HI I have overactive nodular thyroid problem (HAD THYROID PROBLEM FOR 10YEARS) BUT FOR THE PAST 4MONTHS I HAVE BEEN ON 40MG CARBIMAZOLE AS LEVELS WENT REALLY HIGH 100. SINCE THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING WITH VERY PAINFUL TIGHT CALF ON LEFT LEG & BOTH KNEES & LEGS ARE SORE ESPECIALLY AT THE BACK BUT WHEN WALKING IT FEELS LIKE TOP OF LEFTCALF MUSCLE RIPPING STOPS ME FROM WALKING ANY DISTANCE. aNY CONNECTION WITH MEDS.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013