Suffer from sleeplessness. Taking zolfresh. Need to concentrate on studies. Any help?

I am sitting for a compitive exam in may nd i start losing my sleep 2 months before...this happens everytime...and i know its psychological coz i cant take the thought out of my mind that tnite i wont get any sleep and i end up getting no sleep effects my study nd hence i shift to zolfresh....i hate it...can u pla tell me ways not to concentrate so hard on sleep in my bed...i know the reason is my thinking too much about sleep
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013