Suffer from sinusitis. Using defralene, azeflo nasal spray. Any permanent solution?

hi this is somu, age 22 male. iam suffering to sinusitis from past one year . i consult many doctors they are giving the temporary relief to my sinisuite problem. and again its comes back how can i get the permanent solution for this problem.. major problem is to me spatum. increases and while it is increases my breathing problem come in to existence . now i am using the below medicenes defralene 24mg azeflo nasal spray tab ztertec daily
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013