Suffer from seborrheic dermatitis. Hair loss. Taking diflucan. Need a permanent solution

Yes Hello I have had sebrrohec dermitis for 5 years. Can not get it into remissions. I use medicated shampoos, but they dry out scalp. I can rub the scales out and my hair too. I have lost alot of hair because of this. I have used nizoral, slesun blue, Neutrogena, emu shampoo, neem shampoo, biotin shampoo, but I dont use a conditioner afterwards. I have even used acv (which I am tolsd is very acidic for scalp), mayonnaise. The list goes on. I also have taken diflucan for 3 weeks. Can you help? I am determined to beat this condition. Thank you. Many Blessings Cathy
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013