Suffer from sarcoidosis. Tapering prednisolone. Have glaucoma, headache. Side effect of medication?

Hi I have sarcoidosis and my prednisolone has been tapered down to 2 a day with Hydroxychloroquine and omerprazole. I also have gluacoma now due to side effect of my pred.Yesterday, I felt dizzy, shaking, heart beating faster & panicky. Luckily I was able to drive home safely and had something to eat straight away as I hadn't eaten. This morning i have woken up with a headache and my left eye hurting a bit.Could you please tell me what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013