Suffer from premature ejaculation and difficulty in erection. Why is this happening?

sir i masturbated for long years but now when i do not masturbate i have no control my penis creates problem for me
my semes comes out very soon my penis does not go erect tell me what happened inside my body veins tell
me medicine to cure it i am happening dark nerves seen on my penis due to which when i masturbate it comes early
and now i am married i am not able to do sex

how many
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry. donot try to rub too much or massage ur penis, u can go slow.

involve in more fore-play. use partner-on-top position for the next one month and donot worry about anything else.
u can also put cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.
u can use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.
shapes and erection of penis also varies from person to person.
pls revert back. sex is in the mind. u can take few sexual counseling sessions.