Suffer from muscle pain, lightheadedness and hot sweats. Stomach pain. What could be the reason?

Hi yesterday I suffered from muscle aches abd was feelung really light headed and culdnt stay awake. I slept all day and night. Then through the night I was getting hot sweats and still very sleepy with burning sensations in my stomach as if I needed to go toilet but wen I tried nothing. Today I feel hot all day and culdnt stop sweatung now im feeling really realky cold with the same stomach pains. Pls help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013