Suffer from migraine, swollen cervix with foul smell. Any suggestions?

Today I woke up with a nasty migraine that nothing is working with. Tonight, I noticed that my cervix is extremely swollen, hard and has a foul odour. It feels really full. The last couple of days I have been unusually tired, exhausted, can t move tired. Should I be worried, or is this something normal. I had a baby two years ago and since then something has been wrong that no one can diagnose where my right side of my body goes numb, looses feeling, and then a serious headache follows.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013