Suffer from low vitamin D levels. History of abortions and D&C. Taking crimson tablets. Color changes in the body. Side effect?

my english languge is very poor because sorry can u understand my problem try to read docotor.i am married in name is mrs.Roble at kerala.age 32.,vitamine D LOW IN MY BODY.167height,weight 64kg,3 missed 2and half month abortion 2case d& foetal not seen in sack that will be aborted tablet i am start krimson tablet one cycle over 21 tablet take another cycle start in after see in my bobdy small colour changes in 2 place below the neck &shoulder side
[size approximate shrit button } any side effects in this tablet take.what can i do .any remadial measuers advise. can u help me doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013