Suffer from headaches and migraines, tingling in the hands, blurred vision. MRI showing hyper intensities on the frontal lobe. What does it mean?

Hello! I m being worked up for my frequent headaches and migraines. I also have leg weakness, left leg pain, tingling and numbness in my hands, blurred vision and more. All of these symptoms come and go. My allergy testing was negative, my eye tests were all normal and my eyes are good. I just had an mri and it showed hyper intensities on the left frontal lobe , but otherwise negative. My mother has MS and that is always a concern in the back of my mind. Do you have any suggestions for me?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013