Suffer from frequent UTIs. Urine has stringy discharge, abdominal pain. Gall bladder removed. What is wrong?

My brother has sci, he has had several uti s. at times his urine has either white stringy things or flakes. He has sent in urine tests and they are telling him he does not have any kind of infection. He has been going through this for years, no one can diagnose him. He has has his gallbladder removed which did not help. He also feels sick at times and has abdominal pain . He is a quadriplegic. Please help my brother, he has a 6 year old son and his wife left him and their son, he has someone living with him to help.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013