Suffer from fatty liver, IBS and sinusitis. Losing weight. Need diet advice

i have sinositous from last 15 days and recently i found my liver fatty a little bit i mean SGPT(ALT) 56 U/L. I am 5 feet 11 inches of height n 83kg of weight before sinus and now 80kg i am so sad to losing weight so fastly just in 5 days. actually i was so week in 2010 n 62kg of weight. i am so consious about my weight. i am also having irritible bowl syndrom............ i am male. please help me out n also tell me what can i eat and what can i not. thanks a lot doctor. reply me as soon as possible
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013