Suffer from erectile dysfunction. Pain in the penis and testicles. 17 year old. Reason?

I have had erectile dysfunction since Saturday. I was absolutely fine on Friday, and then Saturday morning I woke up with decreased libido and I have only been able to get weak erections since. I have also noticed a pain on the left side of my penis and in my left testicle , sometimes also in my upper left thigh. It is not very bad pain but it is uncomfortable and enough for me to notice. I am seventeen years old.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013