Suffer from dry flaky skin, patch in the corner of the mouth. Using hydrocortisone cream. Patch is recurring on stopping medication

hiya, i have dry flaky skin, small patch by the corner of my mouth, my lips are`nt really dry, i had this about 3 weeks ago, it lasted for a week or so, i started using hydrocortisone cream as advised from the internet and it then healed more quickly, went for about two weeks and then i wake up and its back! just like last time out of nowhere, im using the cream so its not as bad as last time but its just really drt looking, not painful really, i know its not a coldsore as ive had these in the past under my lip, really hope u can help as ive just moved and am not with a doctor as yet.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013