Suffer from blood infection and internal bleeding after gall bladder removal. Chances of damaged kidney or heart attack?

My brother had his gall bladder removed a week ago. He is in ICU now with a blood infection and internal bleeding . Doctors haven t been able to determine the source of the internal bleeding. They are running tests. In the meantime, he s on a sedative , blood pressure medication, antibiotic. sodium chloride and dextrose. They will run more tests. They suspect there may be some damage to his kidney, liveer, and think he had a mild heart attack. What s his prognosis?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013