Suffer from azoospermia, premature ejaculation, watery semen. Low testosterone levels. Treatment?

I am 38 years of age.I am suffering from azoospermia , errection problem,very early ejaculation , watery semen ,no interest in sex,penis remians soft. I have seen doctors and found that Testosterone level was 4 which was very low. i was given testosteron injections but there is no positive result in my problem. hv also tried homeopathic and ayurvedic treatment too but no good results. can i be treated n get the sperms in my semen??Biaopsy also showed no sperms in my semen.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013