Suffer from anterior wall MI. Taking ecosprin. Angiography showing plaques at LAD. Low BP and anxiety. Advice?

Dear Doctor,I am patient of Anterior Wall MI past 3 months & My cardiologist Prescribed me Ecosprin av 150 I also has done Angiography and there are mild plaques at LAD and my CBC count Shows that My MCV values are 116 so my cardio told me to go for vitamin b 12 injection Course my HDL value is 30 and LDL value is 85 what medication i have to follow still sometimes i feel Anxiety andLow BP Problem
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013