Suffer from acne vulgaris. Prescribed with differine. Problem recurring on sun exposure

hi,I have very bad skin problem since November last year, i already try using few cream or ointment but still can cure my skin problem, already seen dermatologist doctor but he prescribed me the Differine cream but its become worst my skin look like acne vulgaris,then i stop using the cream then become a bit better , but few days its back again the same problem, what I notice is happen after I back from any outside activity.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013