Suffer from Lyme disease. What is the treatment? Have medication allergies. Overdosage of doxycycline. What to do?

i have lyme disease, had it for about 11 mths. i don't know which way to be treated. i am allergic to alot of medicines and antihistamines. I've had and have at least 5 co-infections. I am a zebra in a horses field. I am 54, white, petite woman, with Euroupean descent. I am scared because i have so many bad reactions. Food and medicine allergies and sensitivities. My body won't take atni-biotics without an allergic reaction. I took 6 pills of doxycycline hcl, broke out horribly. My family is at there breaking point, and I have ran out of money. I cannot pay for this answer, i don't have debit or credit card.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013