Suffer from IPF. Started using oxygen. Constant nasal drainage. Remedy?

I have IPF, just into 4th year. Gone rapidly downhill this last 12 months. Just started to use oxygen . Not all the time, just for a few minutes after exertion to bring my STATS up again. This last two weeks my nose has been running away with me. Constantly pouring watery liquid. It has been suggested that is is the oxygen causing it. My other meds haven t changed much. I have taken Hydrocortisone since day 1, NAC, to help clear the musus. that s about it. I have Liquid Morphine that I use most nights just before sleeping. it helps me relax. I need someone who has a good knowledge if IPF
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013