Suffer from IGA nephropathy. On medication for gout, high cholesterol and BP. Feeling lethargic and constantly tired. Eligible for disability allowance?

I wonder if you can help me with a question related to my husban d IGA nephropathy? He has kidney damage and takes a concoction of drugs each day, mainly for cholestrol and blood pressure and to prevent gout , He is incredibly lethargic and constantly tired. He works for himself but only works very very rarely because he rarely feels well enough to do his job, ismply too exhausted. Will he be eligible for Disability living allowance here in the uk?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013