Suffer from IBS, antral gastritis, duodenitis and celiac diseases. Need a permanent solution

Hellow Doctors,

I have been suffering in IBS, chronic antral gastritis , duodenitis and celiac diseases for the last 15 yrs. I have tried my best to get rid of all these ailments but my all efforts were in vain...I had taken the following drugs :
omeprazole, esomeprazole, Pantoprazole DSR, Rabiprazole IT, Sucralfate, Bismath salicilic empty stomach...and clonazepam, chlordiazepoxide, Mirtaz, Alprazolam etc...with pancreatic enzymes and few antibiotics, like rifagut, H.P. Kit etc....but my condition is detoriorating...I want your clear suggestion whether all these ailmentshave any treatments in Allopathy or not? Pl. suggest me the right path because I am now back to the wall.

Endoscopy was done 7 times with 2 times ERCP, 5 times U.S.G. and whole abdomen scan, LFT,BARIUM MEAL FOLLOW THROUGH ETC.

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013