Suffer from IBS. Blood test report showing low calcium and Vitamin B12 levels. Pain in the stomach after taking supplements

Hi Doc! Am sufering from IBS for two years now. And recently i did a blood test and the result came out with my vit B12 Calcium and D3 were very low. Was prescribed with Vit D3 60 000 iu once a week Calcimax once every day and Meganeuron once a day. A week after using the supplement i started having a lot of pain in my stomache my hand and legs going num. What could be the problem???? Mariam Thank you Doc.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013