Suddenly out of control after a round of HCG Diet injections, diagnosed Bipolar. Weight gain, nails fallen off. Causes ?

Last year after a round of HCG Diet injections I was suddenly out of control and diagnosed bipolar. Over the lady 6-9 months I have been put on a number of meds with no positive results. I ve gained 60 pounds my nails have fallen off and I m almost bald.. I m severely depressed a prisoner in my own home. This week I started lactating no chance of pregnancy. I have also had diarrhea for 5 days and this little place one had in front if my ear is now huge and swollen. I have also broke out in huge painful ulcers inside mouth. I ve read that pituitary tumors can cause bipolar episodes and that meds can cause pituitary tumors. Is it possible that the cyst like growth by my ear is a tumor that has spread. I do have dr app but am very Leary of voicing any complaints because they will just up my dose or add another med.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013