Sudden weight gain specially abdomen and under depression. On Seroquel 50 and Lyrica. What is the issue here?

I am 5' tall and went from a 150 "I know I have to lose weight" lbs., to 181.5 "what the heck is going on" lbs inside of a 6 month period. It is all mainly located in my abdominal area. I eat fairly healthy and exercise every other day. I suffer from depression and among my many medications, it seems that the Seroquel 50 (3 pills once a day) might be the culprit. I am on Seroquel150XR now and the problem is still the same.
I have been on Lyrica also for over 1.5 yrs. I know my weight gain from 145 lbs to 155lbs was likely caused by the Lyrica and have been trying to lose that 10 lbs. Now, I have a BMI of 35 with high blood pressure, RSD, some COPD (possibly)....what the heck have I done or can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013