Sudden weakness with headache, pain in stomach, feeling over heated. What to do ?

Hey...This is something that happens a lot. I suddenly feel very weak and i get a headache . I get a pain in the stomach and I feel like i might pass out. I usually feel like im over heating. Iv tried putting an ice pack on my back/neck and my feet in ice water and any other form of cold. What can I do to help? And Is this common?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir,

This can be a sign of TIA that you are getting or migraine . You need to see a neurologist for the same .

Dr. shruti