Sudden visible blue veins after shower, Type 2 diabetic, fatigue, anxiety, pain in lower legs and arms.

What are the causes of suddenly visible blue veins. I am 33 Male type 2 diabetic. I have been having random symptoms over the last 9 month and have no answers from primary physician. Fatigue , anxiety with no cause, dull aching pain in lower legs and arms that comes and goes, and more recently a feeling of not getting enough air when breathing sometimes. Then today when getting out of the shower the veins in my arms were very visible, not enlarged but very blue/green.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012