Sudden stoppage of legs, hands movement. High BP, cholesterol level, blood supply to brain stopped. Taking medications

Dear sir Recently all of the suddenly my right leg and hand some thing stopped to lift for few seconds. I felt drowsy and uneasy. I rushed to hospital doctor (Physician)MD Critical care.checked my hands and legs moved up and down. He told that i had TIA. I was told to get CTSCAN and Lipid profile and ECG and some other blood test . Doctor told me that due to hypertensine and cholestrol level is high the blood supply to your brain is blocking for few minutes. He has given me drugs of Hypertensive ( minipress xl 2.5, Clopilet A 160, Nicardia retrd.20mg, Metaloc XL 50 for BP( This is used for long time by me). Its one month now. Its ok but i still fell some type of uncertanity and some thing is hunting me. Some time i feel little gidiness some confussion type. What shall you i do kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013