Sudden severe stomach pain, tightness and burning, watery stools, itchy soles and palms, trembling legs and hands. What is the cause?

Hello, please help I am experiencing sudden severe stomach pain. it feels tight and burns. i have been going to the bathroom and it is very muddy/watery. all the while the stomach pain has been getting worse. then suddenly the bottoms of my feet on the arch start itching and then the palms of my hands. if i try to put weight on my legs they shake and my nerves are causing my hands to shake as well. what could possibly be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012