Sudden pains in chest and lower abdomen area, bright red blood in stool, bloating. Reasons ?

I had gastric by pass 4 yrs ago. I started having some sudden pains in the chest and lower abdomen area and also had a couple of days of brigth red blood in my stool. I had a colonoscopy in Dec and was told everything was fine. At that time i didn t have any pains - it was a yearly procedure. I m concerned about how my stomach bloats and these pains. I m also experiencing severe gas which I never had before. My stools are also soft and irrugular.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013