Sudden pain in left testis, please help

I am male 27 , my problem is sudden pain in testis, This pain can continue till i lay back and one more important thing is, when i masturbate the pain disappears, but if i stop masturbating the pain comes back within a week. reply me as soon as possible thnx
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

probably you have a blocked semen tube in the testis or there is over production of the semen, you need to constantly mastrubate at regular intervals to keep the semen less otherwise the accumulated semen cause pain in the testis. frequent emptying of semen in the form of mastrubation or sexual intercourse will resolve your symptpms.