Sudden pain around perineum. difficulty in urination, pelvic pressure. Diagnosed with prostatitis. Tingling in the scrotum. Concerned

I had sudden pain around my perineum and some hesitancy urinating about four weeks ago. This went away after a couple of days but over the next couple of weeks there was some pelvic pressure, and I went to the doctor. He diagnosed prosratitis and gave me some antibiotics. Pelvic pressure has been relieved somewhat but now I have testes/ scrotum tingling and sometimes tingling elsewhere on my body. Should I be more concerned than my doctor is? (As I say, I haven t really had any more urinary symptoms since that first few days four weeks ago.)
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013