Sudden onset of visible lump on forehead, under chin, feeling of abscess above tooth. Related?

Hi there, wondering if you could help. I all of a sudden have a small visible bump on the left side of my forehead , feels bruised to touch. I also have had a lump under my chin (feels like a swollen node) but have had this the past week. I think I have an abscess above my tooth on the right side (upper) and worry that this is all related. My dentist appointment is tomorrow afternoon but the sudden appearance of this lump has now made me worry, especially as I see the look on my partners face as he says it got bigger then reduced a bit. Any advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013