Sudden onset of tinnitus, developed chronic post nasal drip, itchy tightness in lungs and dry unproductive cough. Cure ?

Initially I had a sudden onset of tinnitus . I sought help, with a specialist and was told no obvious cause no treatment. I have suffered for 10 years with this extremely loud condition. Over the last 2-3 years I have developed chronic post nasal drip , which has been unrelieved using 50 mcg nasal daily fluticasone . The drip is causing an itchy tightness in my lungs and a dry unproductive cough with a very deep inhalation . It has been noted often that I have over enlarged nasal turbinates bilaterally. Is it possible that I have tinnitus related to these as well as the chronic drip? thank you as I am at my wits end and worried about further lung problems.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013