Sudden onset of rash, looks like red blotches, elevated WBC. On arms and legs, itching. What is it ?

Sudden onset of rash 49 years of age. Male. Elevated monocytes, consistently elevated WBC , slightly elevated HGB. Rash first appeared aprox. 3 years ago. Come and go quickly without treatment. Started on face and appeared as dermatitus. Also somtimes looked like red blotches and streaks. Next appeared on hands and seemed to be eczema . Currently on arms and legs. Buttocks . Now being told it is psoriasis . Itching intense and antihistamines do not help. Current ointments (various) no effect and somtimes make it worse. I do not believe the dermatologist is correct. What does this sound like and who should I consult?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012