Sudden onset of rapid heart beats, shortness of breath, black out, eases on taking deep breaths. Cause?

For no reason my heart will just start beating really fast and its kinda of hard to get my breath and sometimes it makes everything turn all black for a second but the my sight comes right back the only way I have found to get my heart to slow down is to sit down and take deep breaths then it feels like my heart beats one real hard beat then it goes back to normal , i also feel light headed as if im going to pass out. and get wicked bad chest pains after.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013