Sudden onset of pain from the base of teeth, no bump or swelling on gum area, history of abscess. Suggestion?

Hello. Out of almost nowhere yesterday I had an unbelievable pain start forming at the base of what seems like 2 of my upper teeth next to each other.. I ve had a past history of abscesses but this is the first time I ve have the pain of an abscess but there is NO HEAD OR BUMP OR SWOLLENESS in the pain area of my gum.. the teeth in the area are not in a state that would cause an abscess..can u please help me .. THE PAIN IS OUT OF CONTROL I ve been taking antibiotics since last night but they are a few months expired
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Dentist 's  Response
i read your problem.pain can be of various reasons
and is not always accompanied by swelling or abcess.
there are chances you might have deep caries ,your
gums are infected because of food lodgement or
may be wisdom tooth erupting.
get it diagnosed clinically by a dentist and get a xray
done of that area.
kindly never take expired drugs as these may cause harm
you can take amoxicilin 500mg twice for 5days with
painkiller like diclogesic under doctor prescription.
rinse mouth with warm saline water .