Sudden onset of nausea, recovering from flu symptoms like chills, cough, headaches. Treatment?

hi last week i had the flue you know typical symptons chills, fever mucous coughing. sinus headache now all that is actually okay now but for about five days or so i ve been extremely nauseated its off and on throughout the day i m not vomiting or having diarreah but i can t seem to shake it ,,,,is it because i just had the flu or something else. now i don think i could be pregnant because my last period began on 12/26/12 and i m ovulating probable nearing the last days..of ovulation. with no intercourse during the ovulation..
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013