Sudden onset of lower back pain, had difficulty in walking, triggers on putting pressure on leg. What could this be?

Hi. I just exerpienced tremendous lower back pain to the point where I could barely walk. Tried to sit and the pain was over wheeling. Putting weight on my right leg causes pain in my lower back. No numbness or radiating pain. Came on suddenly; not pregnant, slightly overweight but fit. I did some stretching this morning, felt achy, then at worked leaned forward to stretch it out. What is this.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012