Sudden onset of cramps, stabbing in lower abdomen post sex with heaviness in belly, clear discharge, vaginal itching, have ic in kidneys. Help?

Hi two days ago my husband and I had intercourse about an hour later I had a sudden onset of cramps and a stabbing pain in my lower abdomine and lower left side of back . As the days have gone on I m now very bloated and the pain and cramps are a constant . I also have a feeling of heavyness in my belly there has been a clear discharge and a light itching in my vaginal area but no odor . A lot of movement seems to aggravate it I do have what Dr called ic in my kidneys and am on elmeron for treatment please help
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012