Sudden onset of burning in stomach, upper section under ribs followed by diarrhea, pain on lower side, have bladder sling. Reason?

Yesterday all the sudden my stomach started to burn & hurt in the upper section, just under my ribs. The pain was almost enough to make me leave work. & persisted throughout the night. It is lingering this a.m. My eating habits were the same, a cup of coffee & out the door. About 5 hours I started having dirrea which has only happened twice. I know also have pain lower right side, which was uncomfortable during intercourse. I have a bladder sling, could this have anything to do with my sudden pain?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013