Sudden nausea, rapid heart beat, choking, tremors, eased with sugary drink. Signs of panic attack or heart disease?

Today I was getting my hair dried at the salon. I suddenly smelled a horrible smell and became nauseated. My hairdresser didn t smell anything. Then my heart started beating rapidly and it felt like my throat was closing. I became very pale and shakey. I couldn t speak and my hairdresser went to get me a sugary drink. I drank it and my heart stopped beating so rapidly but I was still extremely shaken. Do you think it was a panic attack or heart related. I am female, 50yr old, 120 lbs in good shape. My heart was tested last yr and was told 0 score on chances of a heart attack . Worried me...stroke? anxiety attack? Please give me your input...Kim
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012